Monday 15 April 2024

[2024] The Eagles - Wild Horses & Mission Bells

[2024] The Eagles - Wild Horses & Mission Bells  

Been a while since I've done a BLR Introduction To... For some reason I had Peaceful Easy Feeling running a loop in my brain so I listened to a pile of Eagles as well. Gotta say that I'm not keen on 90 odd plus percent of what they released. Loads of filler amongst the killer. Tried to find a compilation that I liked, but they either have a pile of stuff I don't like or miss out a song that I do. So I put this compilation together just to please myself. I'm happy with how it turned out so I decided to post it. All tracks are Remastered versions and pretty obvious why I picked them. Title is inspired by lyrics from Hotel California and Desperado.





[2024] The Eagles - Wild Horses & Mission Bells (BLR)

2 comments:

  1. good one :-) thnx a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have picked the same set of tracks nik, nice comp (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete