Friday 5 April 2024

[2024] Hanoi Rocks - Thrill City Blues (BLR)

[2024] Hanoi Rocks - Thrill City Blues (BLR)

It's incredibly difficult putting a Hanoi Rocks "Best Of..." Collection together. There's only two tracks I don't really care for, Boiler and Do the Duck so it's hard picking the tracks to fit on a two CD's worth compilation. This has gone through several versions and tracklisting changes. Once I had the tracks I wanted to include then I had to make my mind up on a running order. I've finally settled on this and I'm really pleased with how it has come out. All tracks are from quality Japanese Reissues and Remasters.  




[2024] Hanoi Rocks - Thrill City Blues (BLR)

1 comment:

  1. yea I agree Nik, Liked the Playfulness of Bolier and Razzle, But wished theyd continued with Willing to cross the ocean, My fave version of Dont you ever leave me is the Original bancock shocks version. always missed the ..I keep living in the Memory bit when they changed it, dont care for Fallen star either otherwise love everything, so many memories Nice art and comp mate (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete