Tuesday 2 April 2024

[2024] Hanoi Rocks - Rare Tracks (BLR)

[2024] Hanoi Rocks - Rare Tracks (BLR)

Compilation of Demos and Rarities. I don't know who the compiler is or when it was first made. One artwork says 1985 but it includes a rare Michael Monroe track from 1999. I just got it yesterday so I'm using 2024. Track 18 on Disc 2 is labeled as Play Marcell, but it's the Demo of Playing With Myself. I've left it as titled on my Artwork. All info & art etc I received is included, but as is my want I put together my own artwork. Highly recommended for any Hanoi Rocks fan and another big thankyou to the ever generous Steve for sharing.




[2024] Hanoi Rocks - Rare Tracks (BLR)

6 comments:

  1. Are they available to purchase anywhere ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I believe the original was, but it was limited. The other versions including mine are mp3 files for sharing. I do my art so it can be printed.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Nik :) (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you, please, repost the Hanoi Rocks Live in Ylivieska 1981 show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nik!!!!

    ReplyDelete