Friday 27 December 2019

Elastica - The Complete BBC Sessions

[2019] Elastica - The Complete Radio One Sessions (1993 - 1999)
I love Elastica and these are the full BBC Radio 1 Sessions. A CD of Sessions has been officially released, but it was far from complete. Once again another Compilation I put together so I could have everything in one place instead of constantly having to change playlists. Here are all the Peel, Evening and Mark Radcliffe Sessions, including all the tracks that were recorded but never Broadcast.
Elastica - Complete BBC Sessions


5 comments:

  1. missed this one when browsing previously,just grabbing it now looking forward to it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you repost? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes repost it but as a zip file, but rename the zip file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a several volume Elastica collection of B-Sides, Demos, Sessions & Rarities etc. I might just post that. If I remember I'll zip them.

      Delete
    2. any chance of re-upping this Elastica radio 1 collection?

      Delete