Monday 7 September 2020

The Dogs D'Amour - In The Dynamite Jet Saloon (Remaster)

[1988] The Dogs D'Amour - In The Dynamite Jet Saloon (2020 Remaster)
This is my version of the Remastered Re-issue of In The Dynamite Jet Saloon that I would love to see released but never will because of the record company. You'd think they could do a licensing deal with another label, but I can't see that ever happening. This contains a reworking of the original album and an extra disc of B-Sides, Demos, Rarities and a Live Show from 1988. Please let me know what you think. If there's enough interest I might do Errol Flynn, Straight and More Unchartered.
The Dogs D'Amour - In The Dynamite Jet Saloon (Remaster)

7 comments:

  1. nice Job Nik, I'd love to see Straight etc too

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work! This is going to be played to death in my place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be great to do the others as well. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't a sarcastic question! Is it me or is there an issue with fluctuating volume levels on a few of the tracks? Not complaining - trying to work it out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Everything is from a pile of different sources all with different mastering. I tried to get everything up to the same level to make it consistent. I'm just an amateur with a basic programme and I couldn't get some of it to where I would have liked it. Mainly the tracks from old well played vinyl.

      Delete
  5. Hi if it helps I use MP3Gain (free program available at http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/download.php) to normalise volume. I have it set to 96db and it is the first thing I run when I get new MP3 tracks. The second program I use is MP3Tag (again free program available from https://www.mp3tag.de/en/) to make sure all tags and artwork are as I like them.

    Hope helps and yes please to more old Dogs remasters!

    ReplyDelete