Friday 17 September 2021

Featured & promoted...

If you're in a band, or if you want a band featured or promoted, get in touch. If I like you, or the band I'll pop you up! Links to Websites & Bandcamp etc. Did it for the Street Walkin' Cheetah's/Frank Meyer and Thunderfuck And The Deadly Romantics and got lots of hits. Also, of course with Tyla's sites and Easy Action Records who look after Nikki Sudden and Dave Kusworth. I don't do reviews etc, but if you want a little exposure just get in touch!

3 comments:

  1. Great Idea Nik :) Marmike

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have my bands, The Beautiful Losers (of Gainesville) & The Love Drags if you like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send them through! Email me on the contact form at the bottom of the page, and we'll get it sorted.

      Delete