Friday 20 May 2022

[2022] Faster Pussycat - A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To

[2022] Faster Pussycat - A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To

Todays post... This is the second of my "Introduction to..." BLR Series. This is Faster Pussycat. More bands will feature over the coming months. Check out the first edition Black Sabbath Ozzy Era collection.... I'm sure others will pick different tracks, but these are my Pussycat faves of the moment. And yes that is Tura Satana in her Burlesque years on the cover. If you have any suggestions of bands you would like to see me do this too let me know. Coming up are two eras of Kiss, L.A. Guns, Guns N Roses and Circus Of Power. I've been trying to do W.A.S.P. but I can't keep it to just a CDr's worth. Anyhoo I hope you enjoy this coz it was an absolute pleasure to put together.



[2022] Faster Pussycat - A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To

3 comments:

  1. thanks love this band

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Nik,only one thing I'd add is 'Ship rolls in'' other than that I'd have selected 99% same (Marmike) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're good mate. I put it together so it will fit on one CDr. 17 Tracks was the limit. I wanted to put more tracks on but they wouldn't fit.

      Delete