Monday 19 June 2023

[2023] Guns N' Roses (Live, Demos, Sessions & Rarities 1983 - 1990)

[2023] Guns N' Roses (Live, Demos, Sessions & Rarities 1983 - 1990) 

Many thanks to the original tapers, traders and posters. I'm using a new file host so these are permanent posts. This has taken many years to compile, and has been a labour of love. I think it's as complete a collection as there is on the net. Let me know what you think. If this is popular I might repost the big collections I've put up before.




Volume One

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nik,
    Thanks for this! Great Stuff!
    Kind Regards,
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! The MOTHERLOAD!!! Thanks so much for the share Nik :) (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too much for me to handle! I have most of these but you took the time to put them in chronological order. You are the man!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete