Friday 23 August 2024

[2024] Zheani - Burn The Witch (BLR)

[2024] Zheani - Burn The Witch (BLR)

I've been rabbiting on about Zheani on my personal Facebook page since 2019. People try to label her as all sorts of things, Witch House fits but I just call it glorious noise. I put together a compilation a few years ago but it was removed. This is a more complete collection. She's currently touring the world, so if you get a chance to see her... go. Enjoy!

And if you like what you hear, head on over to her Bandcamp page...

 https://zheani.bandcamp.com/




[2024] Zheani - Burn The Witch (BLR)

1 comment:

  1. watched the Videos above of Dirtbike and Fuck the Hollywood.... and the first words that came into my mind were A Glorious Noise... then I saw your comment lol, could'nt agree more nik, I'm sure I wont like a lot of it but these ROCK (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete