Saturday 6 April 2019

Just A Little Twitch - Playlist #4

I don't think I'm much of a music snob. If it's a good song it's a good song and I don't really care what genre it is or who did it. I listen to everything from Negro Prison Spirituals from the 30's to Norwegian Black Metal to Bluegrass to Japanese Visual Kei to Power Pop to Punk to Delta Blues to Chinese Folk Music and on and on. Just because I don't like something doesn't make it invalid to those that do, so I try hard not to judge. For example I personally don't like Ed Sheerhan's music, but I can understand why a million people do. Anyway here's another playlist... everything from Captain Scarlet to Leif Garrett and everything in between. Hell I even put in some Amazing Space Frogs...
https://mega.nz/#F!XIwnCCaL!uIujcoEzWlsNUDhh_TDsnA

No comments:

Post a Comment