Thursday 18 April 2019

Oscurity #4 : Anais Nin

Another one so far removed from the Dogs it's almost in another galaxy...
Anyway I'm busy organising some Tyla Bootlegs. Got a couple of really nice shows I'm almost ready to put up. I'm trying to decide on art at the moment and it can take awhile before I find something I'm happy with and then do my thing to it. I've literally got thousands of Bootlegs and it takes some time to sort through. I just re-found this yesterday on an old hard-drive and this is one of the first Bootlegs I ever bought. It was almost impossible to find 30 odd years ago, but now it's available in a couple of places.  I've been a reader my entire life and my spare bedroom has nothing in it but books. I went through an Anais Nin stage and read pretty much everything she wrote apart from a lot of her transcribed lectures. From memory I got a cassette of this from the back of a Goldmine Magazine. Anais Nin - UC Berkeley Lecture from 1971. People are starting to view this Blog from all over the world, so maybe this might be relevant to someone out there.
https://mega.nz/#F!SA5zjAAD!D5Ftn7g11BtPeH8y8zTksw

No comments:

Post a Comment