Thursday 9 January 2020

Ronnie Scott's Club 1984... 2020 Remaster!

[1984] The Dogs D'Amour - Ronnie Scotts Club (27 Mar. 1984)(2020 Remaster)
I was going to keep this Remaster I did just for myself, but as I just hit 17,000 Page Views I thought I'd post it for you all. New split tracks etc... it took me ages to get it to a place I like, and I think I got it too sound pretty damn good. If you like it let me know and I might post a few more things I intended to keep for myself!!!
Ronnie Scott's 1984 (2020 Remaster)

3 comments:

  1. please share all your stuff with high quality, we need it and of course, we love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this early Dog's show...think my first one was at the now sadly defunct Beerkeller in Nottingham (under the Railway Arches) must have been '84 or '85 remember Tyla rolling around naked from waist up in broken Glass...any more early stuff? thanks for this one had the great pleasure of meeting the band a year or two later at a Signing session at way ahead records when Kensington & Unauthorized Bootleg came out my signed copies went with my vinyl collection when I was evicted..sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. nik do you have any other early Dogs shows? or any stuff by Tyla's pre Dogs bands? would love to find some thanks

    ReplyDelete