Wednesday 11 March 2020

Anniversary!!!

One year ago today I started my little Blog. I had just intended to Post some Dogs D'Amour and Tyla Bootlegs and then disappear into the ether, but it morphed into something much larger. I'd expected I'd just appeal to a handful of Tyla fans, but I was surprised that I have gained an audience of people who like the same music as I do. You even seem to like all my cover art which astounds me. So here I am after 26550 page views and over 100000+ downloads. So thanks to everyone who has supported me and get some pleasure from what I post. More to come...

6 comments:

  1. thanks for all the great downloads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Love most of what you post. I found some great new (old) music because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all of these, I have not been here for a while, I found you through the tyla facebook page, really enjoy listening to your playlists as well as various other bootlegs, keep up the good work, sod the trolls. Would love to hear more gigs etc from wildhearts related bands, almighty and ricky warwick, terrorvision, therapy etc. Its great to hear bands i have never heard before (or had chance to check) and good to refresh my mind of bands I have not heard for a long time. Great Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. you doing a fine job with this site, big fan and like your stuff....you rock \m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep up the great work nik, and hope the trolls have died and been pissed on, your time and effort is much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias...Gran trabajo Nik!!!!

    ReplyDelete