Sunday 18 October 2020

The Dogs D'Amour - More Unchartered Heights Of Disgrace (2020 Remaster)

 [1993] The Dogs D'Amour - More Unchartered Heights Of Disgrace (2020 Remaster)

My version of the "More Unchartered..." Remaster I'd like to see released. I've tried to mix it so the original sources don't fluctuate too badly when I compiled them. Everything seems to have different mastering, specially when it comes to volume. Compiles the album, all the singles and an FM Radio Session. My vinyl singles are pretty scratched but I did my best. Just like the others in this series it's my amateurish attempt at putting something together that I would love to see. Let me know what you think.


The Dogs D'Amour - More Unchartered Heights Of Disgrace (2020 Remaster)


3 comments:

  1. hello , can u put quireboys -- Warehouse 23 back up again. it doesnt seem to work anymore. Thanks a lot for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Nik, great.

    ReplyDelete