Saturday, 26 December 2020

Bob Dylan - Great White Wonder (1962 - 1969)

 [1969] Bob Dylan - Great White Wonder (1962 - 1969)

The infamous first Dylan Bootleg.



Bob Dylan - Great White Wonder (1962 - 1969)

4 comments:

  1. Firstly I would like to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas Nik, and thanks for all the great content you have shared with us, I remember finding this in a Junk shop in Cromer in the late 70's whilst on holiday, I wasn't a huge Dylan fan at the time (*That changed greatly) and at the time had a few of his 60's 45's but this was my first Dylan album and for 99p :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Mike. 99p and your first Dylan record... lucky bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day, I'd love to have this download. any chance of re-linking this?

    either way, thanks much.

    ReplyDelete