Friday 1 January 2021

Tyla - Canal Street Tavern - Dayton, Ohio 2006

 [2006] Tyla - Canal Street Tavern - Dayton, Ohio 2006 (2021 Remaster)

I originally posted this in March of 2019. Recently I was asked for a copy of it in CD quality. I don't know what that means with it being a Bootleg, but I've done a new mix just to start off 2021. I think it sounds a lot better than the original. My original post is still up if you want to compare... let me know what you think! 


Tyla - Canal Street Tavern - Dayton, Ohio 2006 (2021 Remaster)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to burn a CD of this for a friend, so using the full-quality WAV files would be preferred to "decompressing" mp3s. I'm also a bootleg guy who prefers the best format possible, but will take mp3s if that's all I can get. Thanks again for your time in making it happen. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete