Sunday 17 October 2021

[2021] Hailee Steinfeld - Let Me Go

 [2021] Hailee Steinfeld - Let Me Go

A good song is a good song, no matter who it's by, and I love a good bit of pop music. I'm not a fan of  artists that do a pile of vocal runs etc, or rely heavily on autotune to prove how good a singer they are, but sing rubbish songs. And there's a mire of rubbish to wade through before you find a good song in my opinion. For example there is not one song by Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry or even Ed Sheerhan that I like, but I totally understand why these artists are so popular. My favourite "Pop" artist by a mile is Selena Gomez, that'll probaly get a laugh and a smirk or two, but it is what it is. And so on to Hailee Steinfeld... this a compilation of all her releases. Worth a download even if it's for the one song Back to Life (80s Remix) from the Bumblebee Soundtrack.


[2021] Hailee Steinfeld - Let Me Go

No comments:

Post a Comment