Thursday 17 March 2022

[2022] Black Sabbath - Without Warning (A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To...)

[2022] Black Sabbath - Without Warning (A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To...)

I was sorting out a pile of Black Sabbath Bootlegs while I listened to all the Ozzy years albums. After he left I wasn't all that bothered. It just wasn't the same. The first two Ronnie James Dio albums were okay, but they just never really resonated after Ozzy. Anyway I came up with the idea of doing A Black Lodge Relics Introduction Too... Black Sabbath. 13 Tracks of Sabbath at their best. If this is popular I might just do other bands, and if you have any suggestions just let me know. 


[2022] Black Sabbath - Without Warning (A Black Lodge Relics Introduction Too...)

1 comment:

  1. Nice compilation! If you're doing more of these Thin Lizzy would be good. And of course theres always Kiss from back in the good old days!

    ReplyDelete