Wednesday 30 March 2022

[2022] Foo Fighters - I Want To Believe

[2022] Foo Fighters - I Want To Believe (Collected B-Sides, Bonus Tracks & Rarities)

After the sad passing of Taylor Hawkins I wanted to do something special as a wee tribute, so  I thought I'd put a compilation together of B-Sides, Bonus Tracks and Rarities. I have ended up with 118 tracks. Several Volumes and several hours worth. Luckily I had all the Japanese Versions and all the singles so this is about 99%+ complete, all up I think I'm missing just 3 tracks. They're promo edits that I don't have and couldn't find anywhere. This is a limited time post and will only be available until Midnight Sunday New Zealand time. Thoughts go to his family, friends and band mates.





[2022] Foo Fighters - I Want To Believe (Collected B-Sides, Bonus Tracks & Rarities)

1 comment: