Friday 17 June 2022

[2008] Motorcycle Boy - Motorcycle Boy

[2008] Motorcycle Boy - Motorcycle Boy (Compilation)

I made a wee mistake on my last Motorcycle Boy post and posted a pile of Demos & Rarities instead of this brilliant compilation. Fixed that post the other day, with my cover art etc, so here you have the proper 2008 Compilation album. You might want to re-download everything just to be sure. Once again it really doesn't get any better than this!!! And thanks to Rick for pointing out my mistake... oops!


[2008] Motorcycle Boy - Motorcycle Boy (Compilation)

3 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have any Motorcycle Boy live shows? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure I've got a couple somewhere. I'll have a look for you.

      Delete
    2. Excellent! Thank you!

      Delete