Tuesday 13 September 2022

Black Lodge Relics... Remasters etc

Black Lodge Relics... Remasters etc

I know the term Remaster I use is a misnomer, I just don't know what other term to use when I fuck about with stuff in my amateurish way. Do I make things sound better... sometimes I think I do, and sometimes I think I make things sound much worse. Either way I just post the stuff I do personally for myself. If anyone else likes it, fine. If they don't then that is fine to. Even if this was my last ever post I'd still be doing exactly the same thing. After all when I first started I got no visits for years. I then deleted the whole thing and started again. One post on a Facebook page made things take off and here I am. This Blog isn't to gain as many likes and counter clicks as I can or any of that nonsense. I just do it coz I love to share the music I love to people who actually might enjoy it all as well. I will only ever post music I like. I do get requests for bands that I think are god awful, but I also know that everything is subjective and everyone likes different things. So I hope you find something on here that gives you half as much pleasure as it gives me. Don't forget to keep those requests and suggestions coming... I also do personal posts for folks occasionally so if there's anything you want just send me a message. And here's my favourite song ever, from my all time favourite record Adam And The Ants Dirk Wears White Sox...




5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It's a great music blog - don't worry about any negative comments!
    Keep up the good work!
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dirk too nik one of my top 20 albums of all time (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck yeah mate thanks for sharing the gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite Adam & The Ants song too!
    Thanks for sharing all these great records.

    ReplyDelete
  5. an Album that could do with Our niks remastering/Sound boosting know how is Andy Mccoys too much aint enough... always loved Spanish Harlem obviously recycled from the Original Hanoi teenage revolution riff.. (How many Hanoi leftovers did the man recycle over the years?... lots :too Far gone was great on here too.. Hows about a bit of tinkering our Nik when you get the time? (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete