Friday 16 December 2022

[2000] Shampoo - Absolute Shampoo

[2000] Shampoo - Absolute Shampoo

Friend asked me for this a month or so ago and it's pretty hard to find a copy these days. Specially at a reasonable price. Gave it yet another bunch of listens after sending it to him and thought I'd pop it up on here as well. This is the wee spiel I did for the video to Terrorist TV on my Facebook page. Absolutely cracking pop tunes and well recommended! Artwork Included.

"OK I admit I loved the whole ethos of the Spice Girls and they were a cultural phenomenon. Not the music though coz that waz shite. Apart from Goodbye and Viva Forever. Shampoo simply did it earlier and better. Plus they had fecking brilliant tunes. I used to have copies of their fanzine, but sadly they're long gone. Anyhoo this one is from the overlooked third album..."

 


[2000] Shampoo - Absolute Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment