Thursday 2 February 2023

Break from posting update...

Still gonna be awhile before things get back to normal Blog wise. My house is destroyed and I've lost a good 90 odd % of my belongimgs. 15 TB worth of music and movies etc on external harddrives all gone. Maybe 6 or 700 CD's, probably more as I didn't have time to count them as I threw them in the rubbish, 300+ DVD's & Blurays, Probably around 500 books, Old Bootleg VHS tapes and cassettes that had not been copied are all gone. Plus I lost my stereo so that sucks extra hard. Managed to save a couple of drives so I will be posting again. It will just take awhile to find my feet. Thanks for all the emails and messages etc they're greatly appreciated. I'll let you all know what's happening as things progress. Be good to yourselves. 

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your lost belongings & dwelling. Sending best wishes from Wales

    ReplyDelete
  2. nik very sad to hear my friend, hope you get somewhere safe and dry soon, anything I can help you replace in mp3 or Flac let me know i'll try to help all the best (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about that! Really hope things will be better for You soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your bad luck, Nik.
    Sending my Very Best of Wishes to you and yours!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry,man,how sad is that...Best wishes from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sorry to hear this, you’ve been so gracious to share your stuff, especially the mega hard to find Dogs recordings. Wishing you all the best mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you have your belongings in order and you start wondering what's been lost in your hard drives let us know. I'm sure many of us can share something back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Bought all the Muffs remasters Nik, If these are now missing from your collection and want Rips?,any lists you have to replace stuff let me know and will try to help mate, some of your exclusive archive I may not be able to assist but will try my best (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete