Sunday 21 May 2023

[2023] Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - American Storm (A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To...)

[2023] Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - American Storm (A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To...)

I've had the flu for nearly a week and can't kick it. Sadly my brain will only allow itself to take short trips so listening to music has been difficult. Been way to foggy and headachey. Anyhoo this is one I put together last year for this years ...A Black Lodge Introduction To... series. But I had Beautiful Loser worming it's way inside my head on repeat so i thought I'd post it today. 


[2023] Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - American Storm (A Black Lodge Relics Introduction To...)

1 comment:

  1. Very tastefully arranged compilation! Thanks, Nik!

    ReplyDelete