Thursday 19 October 2023

[1981] The Photos - Radio Live (Rocks Goes To College Broadcast)

[1981] The Photos - Radio Live (Rocks Goes To College Broadcast)

[1981] The Photos - Aston University ~ Birmingham, UK (Radio Session)(xx xx 1981) 

This is straight from the Taper Tim through Marmike. I've tried to tidy up the tape hiss, fade out and occassional tape stretch and I think I did OK with it. There seems to be very little The Photos Live Shows around anymore. Seemed to be quite a few back in the Market Stall days. Many thanks to Tim for recording this show, and to Marmike for resparking my memory of The Photos. Enjoy it for the nostalgia that it is. Cheers guys.


[1981] The Photos - Radio Live (Rocks Goes To College Broadcast)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job Nik, my personal thanks to Tim for ripping this 42 year old cassette and keeping it safe all these years and sharing it with us, again I cant recommend this band highly enough both there albums are well worth finding, the first is Gem the second was unreleased for years and produced by Tony Visconti (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi any Chance Of Reposting This One Please... Thanks Pod

    ReplyDelete