Wednesday 6 December 2023

Shampoo!!!

Shampoo!!!

There was Girl Power before the Spice Girls and it came in the form of Shampoo. Not only are the songs a million times better, the attitude is more cheeky and fun than the Spice Girls ever dreamed of being. I knew of Jacqui and Carrie from when I used to write and do art for fanzines back in the early Manic Street Preachers days. Loved the records when they first came out and still love them now. These two have been on the "To Post" pile for 18 months or so. Finally got myself organised, sometimes it takes awhile but I do eventually get to things.

[2023] Shampoo - Girls 'Round Here 

Compilation of my favourite Shampoo tracks...


[2023] Shampoo - Girls 'Round Here (BLR)

[2023] Shampoo - Megababes In Trouble

Compilation of B-Sides etc...


[2023] Shampoo - Megababes In Trouble (BLR)

1 comment:

  1. it's.............. 'Delicious' he he :) Thanks Nik, Like some of thier stuff (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete