Friday 12 January 2024

[2024] The Sisters Of Mercy - Metempsychosis (Unreleased Songs)

[2024] The Sisters Of Mercy - Metempsychosis (Unreleased Songs) 

First And Last And Always is one of my top 10 albums of all time and my friend Ben gave me this idea. So here you have all the unrecorded and unreleased songs from The Sisters Of Mercy recorded Live from 1993 until last year. Spent a couple of hours going through all my Sisters shows and found I was missing several songs. Went on Youtube to find them and saw someone has already had the idea. So this is a compilation of some of their tracks and some of mine. As far as I can tell this is complete. So a million thanks to that compiler and Youtube poster. Hopefully one day Andrew will actually record these and release them because there is some true gems. Highly recommended for any Sisters fan and thanks to Ben for the suggestion.

Metempsychosis




[2024] The Sisters Of Mercy - Metempsychosis (Unreleased Songs)(BLR)

2 comments: