Thursday 22 February 2024

[2024] Celia Mancini - Ridin' The Daisy Train (BLR)

[2024] Celia Mancini - Ridin' The Daisy Train (BLR)

Celia traversed many musical genres and many bands. From Low-fi Experimental Noise to Garage Surf to Psychedelic No Wave. I met her in the late 1990's a couple of times when I was quite unwell and a little unstable. She put up with my psychotic babbling and leant me records. What more could you ever ask for. I was saddened to hear of her sudden death in 2017. This is a compilation of  bits and bobs from throughout her musical journey. She was Rock N' Roll and is sadly missed.




[2024] Celia Mancini - Ridin' The Daisy Train (BLR)

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of her! I will check this out. Thanks Nik! (NN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nik feel like i've been missing out all these years, I'd never heard of her either she was great.. any More Aukland artists? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGdmp8Tio2A just been watching some of these. presume it was a cable show. Thanks (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did several Episodes of this with her band Mothertrucker. She made it on a crappy VHS video camera. Surprised to see people actually downloading and digging her.

      Delete