Tuesday 20 February 2024

[2024] Nicke Borg Homeland - A Beautiful Affair (BLR)

[2024] Nicke Borg Homeland - A  Beautiful Affair (BLR)

I was looking to put a Backyard Babies track on next months playlist and saw I'd started a Nicke Borg Best Of...  Compilation back in 2013. Thought it was time to finish it. Couldn't decide what tracks to keep and which ones to leave out so I compiled them all. Sometimes it takes awhile but I do finish things eventually. Another Compilation that needs an official release. Enjoy!




[2024] Nicke Borg Homeland - A Beautiful Affair (BLR)

4 comments:

  1. A request, nothing to do with BB, but this band is also from Sweden, Panzer Princess – Get Off My Back cd. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good idea! I'll pull it out and post it shortly.

      Delete
    2. Excellent! Thank you!

      Delete