Thursday 30 May 2024

[2024] Pat Todd & The Rankoutsiders - Tell Us All A Story (Singles)(BLR)

[2024] Pat Todd & The Rankoutsiders - Tell Us All A Story (Singles)(BLR)

Had Pat Todd requested which of course is no problem. Everyone should have albums from this punk rock legend in their collection. The problem was what to post. After bollicking about I decided to do one of my comps. So this collects all the 7"'s, Splits, EP's and singles from 2009 up until 2023. I don't have the  last 7" from early this year as there was only 350 odd pressed. If this is popular I'll pop up a couple of early Rankoutsiders albums. I've lost nearly all my Lazy Cowgirls stuff, but might post something as well. Cover model is Diana Dors.




[2024] Pat Todd & The Rankoutsiders - Tell Us All A Story (Singles)(BLR)

4 comments:

  1. Great comp! Nice to have all the tracks in one place! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Thanks Nik!! (NN)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog yesterday.
    Great stuff, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Iberia! Just wanted to thank you for this post, it's a total gem. I didn't have anything from them and this comp is absolutely essential. Playing it now and digging it so much. Thank you again. Discovered your blog quite recently but I reckon I will be a regular on this place!! Rock On!! --Jose Machete.

    ReplyDelete