Saturday 4 May 2024

Menswe@r

Menswe@r

I never really got into the whole Britpop thing. Most of it I just find kinda souless and dull, with the odd single that's a banger. There are of course several bands that I do like and Menswe@r are easily in the top three. The others are Placebo and Elastica with Suede being hot on their heels and Oasis in fifth. And of course I love Echobelly who I've previously posted. I never count the Manic Street Preachers as Britpop. And The Stone Roses who I love, I don't consider Britpop either. Anyway first up is my Expanded Version of 1995's Nuisance. 23 Tracks containing the album and my favourite B-Sides. The second is a compilation of B-Sides, Rarities and my favourite tracks from the second Japanese Only released album ¡Hay Tiempo! There's a pile of Manics, Elastica, Suede, Sleeper and other bits coming up in the next wee while. Menswe@r... an under appreciated band that deserves a lot more recognition. Recommended!

[1995] Menswe@r - Nuisance (2024 BLR Expanded Edition)




[1995] Menswe@r - Nuisance (2024 BLR Expanded Edition)

[2024] Menswe@r - Every Sound's A Melody (BLR)




[2024] Menswe@r - Every Sound's A Melody (BLR)

No comments:

Post a Comment