Wednesday 11 September 2024

[2024] Another Pretty Face - Another Kind Of Circus (BLR)

[2024] Another Pretty Face - Another Kind Of Circus (BLR)

Collection of Pre-Waterboys tracks compiled from 7" singles and old cassettes. There's a little crackle and tape click here and there but not enough to distract. I pretty much lost interest in The Waterboys after Fisherman's Blues. They'd found a formula and just stuck to it repeating album after album, which I find dull. They have released great songs in amongst the same old same old, but no one single solid album. I'm working on a couple of Compilations at the moment which will get posted shortly. This features tracks from Another Pretty Face, DNV, Mike Scott and Funhouse. Really pleased how this came out.




[2024] Another Pretty Face - Another Kind Of Circus (BLR)(Pre-Waterboys)

3 comments:

  1. nice compilation and artwork nik, I'd love to hear the Mike Scott & the Bootlegs Taybank Studio 1978 demos if anyone has it? and any 1978 live tapes too (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked and I have those 2 Demo songs. I'll put something up.

      Delete
  2. see my mail Nik :) (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete