Tuesday, 6 October 2026

[2026] The Dogs D'Amour - The Singles & EP's (1984 - 2013)

[2026] The Dogs D'Amour - The Singles & EP's (1984 - 2013)

This one took a lot of effort what with compiling, sorting out covers and tracking etc. Pretty sure I haven't missed anything out or made any mistakes. It's 2GB so a big post. I'm thinking of doing The Quireboys next but if anyone has any suggestions just let me know.



[2026] The Dogs D'Amour - The Singles & EP's (1984 - 2013)

7 comments:

  1. H*ly F*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The same by The Quireboys would be great! And also The Singles & EP's & Demos by 2 more british bands Little Angels and Gun, please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quireboys is getting started. Only have a couple of Gun singles and might have some Demos if I dig through all my stuff. I think I have some Little Angels Demos as well. I know I have all the Little Angels EP's and a couple of singles. I'll see what I can find.

      Delete
  3. Great Job as usual Nik :) Thanks (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete