Monday 18 March 2024

[1986] Reform School Girls

[1986] Reform School Girls

Movie time again with another old favourite. Kind of notorious back in the day, but I always found it a right old giggle fest. It's cheesey, camp and crude and a riot from start to finish. Not to mention just a little bit sexy. Plus it has Wendy O. Williams and one of the Queens of Exploitation Cinema Sybil Danning so you just can't go wrong. You'll recognise a few of the 80's Horror Scream Queens as well. And it also has a killer soundtrack. Recommended for both new viewers and those who want to take a trip down memory lane.

Reform School Girls Wiki



[1986] Reform School Girls

[1986] Reform School Girls (OST)(BLR Edition)

Sadly lost my vinyl copy years ago. Couldn't find a copy of the soundtrack so I've compiled this from individual sources and added a couple of bonus bits. I've leveled out the balance so it flows fairly well. It's never had an official CD release so I guess this is the next best thing. My art with original LP covers included.




[1986] Reform School Girls (OST)(BLR Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment