Friday 28 June 2024

Bif Naked

Bif Naked

After a dozen or so years Canada's Bif Naked will be releasing a new album. Hard to believe I've been a fan for nearly 30 years. Check out my previous Bif posts, but for today here is her first to albums and a live show I've just done my thing with. Bif Bootlegs are impossible to find, but this show from Canada Day 2019 is pure fun. Enjoy!

[1995] Bif Naked - Bif Naked

The first album. contains Daddy's Getting Married, My Whole Life and My Bike.


[1995] Bif Naked - Bif Naked

[1998] Bif Naked - I Bificus

Her biggest, and second album. Contains Violence, Any Day Now and Spaceman. Every track is pure killer. 


[1998] Bif Naked - I Bificus

[2024] Bif Naked - Lucky Ones

Canada Day 2019...  Bill Reid Millenium Amphitheatre ~ Surrey, BC, Canada (1 July 2019)




[2024] Bif Naked - Lucky Ones

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nik what about some Gorilla Gorilla? (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete