Collection of Demos from these Canadian sleazsters. Stacey Blades went onto to be a guitarist for Roxx Gang and L.A. Guns. Bit of an oopsie yesterday when I accidentally added a photo of this band. It happens...
I haven't forgotten. I'm on holiday at the moment. I've had a lot of reposts to do and I try to do them in order. This is actually next on the list and will be up early next week when I'm home.
EXCELLENT Sir Nik Thanks (Marmike)
ReplyDeleteHuge thanks
ReplyDeletePlease update the download link.
ReplyDeleteWill do!
DeleteIt's been a month and a half, and the download link in lossless still hasn't been updated!
DeleteI haven't forgotten. I'm on holiday at the moment. I've had a lot of reposts to do and I try to do them in order. This is actually next on the list and will be up early next week when I'm home.
Delete