Sunday 28 November 2021

Black Lodge Remasters...

I'm not an audio engineer, nor do I have any flash software, I'm just an amateur who likes fiddling about. I make do with a couple of free editing programmes and an old clunker of a computer. I just try to do my best to make things sound a little bit better than what I start out with. This Blog is not a serious thing at all, it's just me having a wee bit of fun, and sharing the music I love. I could stop posting tomorrow and I'd still be doing the same thing, I just hope you like what I do. Anyhoo...


6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Nik, You already know my thoughts :) You tweak and sweeten what's there and enrich our lives with many rare additions, I as always salute your hard work,long may it continue (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik,I'm Luis from Madrid,Spain,and believe me when I say you're amazing and a master on your craft!!! Keep doing what you do,man,we need this!!! oh,and thanks so much for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for all the work do

    ReplyDelete