Friday 5 November 2021

Requests And Suggestions

Just finished ripping a pile of DVD-r's to Harddrive, taken me a few weeks as I have several hundred full of stuff, so if you have any requests just ask. Got about a years worth of posts to sort out now. Fer instance... more Dogs & Tyla, Hanoi Rocks and Co., The Wildhearts & Ginger, Manic Street Preachers, Johnny Thunders etc. Plus whatever takes my fancy. I dunnoh if I'll keep this going another year, but there's a lot of cool stuff coming! Anyway I hope you all like what I'm doing, don't get much feedback, and I only post what I like anyway. Might even post a couple of Videos next year...


 

10 comments:

  1. Hey Nik really hope you keep this site going, best Blog on the Net in my opinion :) Thanks for all the goodies (Marmike)Guy's please Please support Nik, and give some thanks to THE MAN!!! Give don't just take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this site had got me on to some fantastic music. Always love jumping on and checking out something new. So many bands, so little time to explore, but jumping on here I know its always going to be something good. Thanks for all the effort you put in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like Mary Lou Lord Nik? some comps would be welcome if you have any? Lost my CD's in the Move about 5 years ago or any live stuff / Demos Thanks Mate (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard her name in years. I've got some stuff somewhere. I'll have a look for you.

      Delete
  4. Hi Nik,
    Keep up the good work!
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi !

    Smack Live in Helsinki 1986 please

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nik, how about some Alice Remasters? with extras Pulled from the Box set,Killer era Boots and the Tour flexi?, In fact remake remasters Of Love it to death,Killer,Schools and Billion dollar babies and welcome... would be great :) (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually been thinking of Alice for awhile. I've posted a couple of things, and have a couple of shows in the "To Post" pile. I'll see how it goes as I have so much in the pile already. Easily enough bits & bobs for another 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoping you keep the site going for more than 6 months nik,Best site Ever, we've seen so many sites die (*sons of the Dolls etc) I hope yours continuous for some time to come, you do Great work here Nik, and it is very much appreciated (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete