Wednesday 10 November 2021

[1975] Bill & Boyd - Bill & Boyd

[1975] Bill & Boyd - Bill & Boyd (Remastered 2021)

I fully realise that this will not get much attention, but I'm feeling a little nostalgic today so I thought I'd post an album that I grew up with. Bill and Boyd were a Duo that first started out in New Zealand, but moved to Australia in the early 70's. This album contains their two biggest hits... Santa Never Made It Into Darwin and Put Another Log On The Fire. Not my usual kind of post, but it's part of my musical history... and all newly mastered, and yes I still love this record!


[1975] Bill & Boyd - Bill & Boyd (Remastered 2021)

1 comment:

  1. You like what you like Nik :) and so it should be, as a Fan of anything 70's gonna give this a try Thanks Mate :) (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete