Sunday 13 November 2022

[1992] Izzy Stradlin' and the Ju Ju Hounds - Izzy Stradlin' and the Ju Ju Hounds (2022 BLR Remaster)

 [1992] Izzy Stradlin' and the Ju Ju Hounds - Izzy Stradlin' and the Ju Ju Hounds (2022 BLR Remaster)

30 years old and still as fresh as the day it was released. The Use Your Illusion albums just got remastered so I thought I'd do this. I still find those two albums overly bloated, but this album is brilliant from start to finish. Gave it the Black Lodge Relics treatment and I think it sounds really good, but I'm biased. Let me know what you think. And of course a new twist on the cover. Updated version. So if you downloaded the previous post you might want to download this one as well.



[1992] Izzy Stradlin' and the Ju Ju Hounds - Izzy Stradlin' and the Ju Ju Hounds (2022 BLR Remaster)


3 comments:

  1. I agree with all your comments Nik, great album and love the Supercharged Pressure drop cover,but wole albums a class act :) thanks will grab this at the weekend mate (Dunno if that link I sent you either works or is helpful? second album demos allegedly) (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might have hit this with too much compression or something. It's a bit "pumping" or wobbly sounding. Maybe have another go at it with a lighter touch.

    ReplyDelete