Friday 15 September 2023

[1978] Boney M - Nightflight To Venus (2023 BLR Expanded Edition)

[1978] Boney M - Nightflight To Venus (2023 BLR Expanded Edition)

Boney M fans and collectors still argue over which is the best pressing of this classic album. Most folks stick with the fourth pressing because it's the version that most people had on vinyl back in the day, and it's the only version officially pressed to CD. Personally I prefer the first pressing with the extended version of the title track. I fully expect for this not to be overly popular with my regular visitors, but this is one of my favourite records and I have put together the collection I would love to see. And afterall this Blog is just me sharing the music I love. So here you have a 10 CD set that any completist will hopefully enjoy. So for the Blog Surfers who stumble upon my site because of this post, and my usual followers welcome and enjoy.



[1978] Boney M - Nightflight To Venus (2023 BLR Expanded Edition)

1 comment:

  1. Nik, you like what you like and post what you want and that's how it should be :) we all have Guilty Pleasures. not a Huge fan myself but have been known to sing a long to Rasputin when I've had a drink or twelve if comes on in a 70's 80's themed Pub or club Maybe it's the best album I've never heard. I'll give anything a go (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete