Tuesday 26 September 2023

[1981] Hanoi Rocks - Ylivieska, Finland (xx Jan. 1981)(Soundboard)

[1981] Hanoi Rocks - Ylivieska, Finland (xx Jan. 1981)(Soundboard)

Copy of this was up for sale on the Hanoi Rocks Facebook and I'd never seen it before. The generous legend that is Steve came through with a copy and I had to post it straight away. The quality is amazing but does fade in and out in a couple of places. There are also two unreleased tracks. I can't find any info on the actual venue or date, so if anyone knows can you please get in touch. I'll post the version I did for myself with art next so you can choose which one you prefer. And once again a million thanks to Steve.



[1981] Hanoi Rocks - Ylivieska, Finland (xx Jan. 1981)(Soundboard)

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thanks Nik and Steve Much appreciated (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I asked you about this one yesterday and here it is!!
    Thank you Nik (and Steve too)!!!!
    One more request, I know I know, I keep requesting stuff..
    Hanoi Rocks - the late 1983 sessions - Demo recordings
    1-KEEP OUR FIRE BURNING

    2-BAD LOVE

    3-SHAKES

    4-TEENAGE REVOLUTION

    5-TWO STEPS FROM THE MOVE
6-I CAN´T GET IT

    7-I LOVE YOU
    
8-WILLING TO CROSS THE OCEAN

    9-PIN UP GIRL

    10-NEVER GET ENOUGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're after the cassette mentioned on the First HR website. I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
  3. I can't thank you + Steve enough for this! It's Never Too Late is a hidden Andy gem.

    ReplyDelete