Friday 1 September 2023

Playlist #66 - The Solid State Vacuum Triode Conspiracy

Playlist #66 - The Solid State Vacuum Triode Conspiracy 

Broke my own 15 track per Playlist rule again. Just couldn't cull the massive list down, and just yesterday I added another song that I think needs to be heard. So here you have 22 songs that I'm loving right now. Let me know what you think. And many thanks to Steven James Bulmer for the photo of his home town Saltburn-by-the-Sea. Enjoy...



066 - Playlist #66 (The Solid State Vacuum Triode Conspiracy)

4 comments:

  1. Great Title nik and cover :) will have a wee listen to this tomorrow Thanks (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local beach, and the location I proposed to then married my wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that was me (*Marmike)

    ReplyDelete