Saturday 4 November 2023

[2023] Demolition 23 - Dreams & Desires (Youtube Tapes)

[2023] Demolition 23 - Dreams & Desires (Youtube Tapes)

I freely admit that this will not be the best thing that you have ever heard, but as I'm waiting for a Live show to appear this will have to suffice. I've taken a copy of every song that Demolition 23 did on their small Finnish Tour and have cobbled this hodge podge together. Quality varies all though I have done my best to even out a couple of tracks, and my editing is a wee bit dreadful. Still I pretty much put this together for my own use, so it is what it is. If anyone has a digital rip of the Japanese Bootleg going around and is willing to share that would be awesome.


[2023] Demolition 23 - Dreams & Desires (Youtube Tapes)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nik
    I have the Kawasaki concert on mp3 (12 tracks)
    SALVA G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Salva I'm after the latest Finnish shows I collected these from.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nik, How are you? Is there a way to ask your friend Mitsuo or Steve about the Hanoi Rocks - Lyceum 10/31/1982 recording that came out recently in Japan on a boot CD-R? Thank you in advance! Best

    ReplyDelete