Sunday 19 November 2023

[2023] Hanoi Rocks - Midnight Ride (Songs Covered By Hanoi Rocks)(BLR)

[2023] Hanoi Rocks - Midnight Ride (Songs Covered By Hanoi Rocks)(BLR)

I won't repeat some of the nastiness I got from my last covers post. It wasn't meant to be a complete collection of originals, it was just a collection of tracks I like and versions I like. Wasn't meant to be comprehensive in the least. One fellow inundated me several truley horrible emails, and left messages in various posts, and with this post he'll probably be back. Made me question why I bother there for a bit and I considered just deleting the whole Blog it was so bad. Emails come through as anonymous so I don't have any idea who thay are. Messages from trolls I can delete within minutes so nobody else can read them. I'm all good with suggestions and constructive criticism but personal attacks are awful. Anyway in inspite of that, and with the help of a new Finnish friend we have compiled this. Hopefully we have collected a compilation of all the songs Hanoi Rocks has covered over the years. From both Studio and Live Shows. I'm sure they covered more in Soundchecks etc, but this is as complete as we can come up with. If you know of any others and have the source let me know and I'll expand the collection.



[2023] Hanoi Rocks - Midnight Ride (Songs Covered By Hanoi Rocks)(BLR)


5 comments:

  1. Do not let one scumbag bring down. I really appreciate and count on your daily posts, and I believe so many others feel the same way. Thank you very much for everything you do Nik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore the no-life trolls who thrive on hatred. Those are sad beings with nothing better to do in their lives. Imagine that.

    Thanks for taking the time & effort to do what you do!

    PS: do you have any Fields of the Nephilim live stuff by any chance?

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really sad to hear nik,assholes!!! you work is truly appreciated my friend (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete