Thursday 2 November 2023

Ginger & The Wildhearts etc

Finally finished sorting out my big Ginger & The Wildhearts post. Around 200 shows. Lots of Demos, Alternative Mixes and Sessions etc and a host of other bits and bobs including Radio Ginger and all my personal Compilations. Around 20GB in 15 Volumes. I'll be uploading everything on Sunday which will take a couple of hours and then it will be posted for you all. I've managed to get all dates and venues pretty much correct apart from two or three. Spans from Gingers Quireboys days to just a couple of months ago. Quality of course rambles all over the place, and just letting you know they're all in mp3 if you're a flac purist.



4 comments:

  1. Whaa-hoo ... can't wait !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to this Nik, many thanks for all you hard work mate (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant !!! I have been looking forward to this news for months. eternally grateful for this.

    ReplyDelete