Monday 13 November 2023

[2023] Postcards From Hanoi - The Johnny Burner YouTube Tapes

[2023] Postcards From Hanoi - The Johnny Burner YouTube Tapes  

Compilation of Live Audio Rips from my good friend Johnny Burner's Youtube page. He graciously gave me permission to put this collection of his personal footage together to share with everyone. Just a little bit of trimming, some splitting of tracks, and I amplifyed a few to make it more cohesive sound wise and here you go. Thanks for the suggestion and the okay Johnny.


[2023] Postcards From Hanoi - The Johnny Burner YouTube Tapes (BLR)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nik could you add a link To Johnny's You tube page or mail me with it please cant seem to find it :) Thanks (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One request, Hanoi Rocks - Glorious Bastards cd (Live at Reading Festival August 26th 1983). Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that particular CD, but I do have the show. I'll organise it and stick it up for you.

      Delete
    2. Excellent! Thank you!!

      Delete