Sunday 13 October 2024

[2024] Curve - Signals And Alibis (B-Sides & Bonus Tracks)(Vol. 1 & Vol. 2)(BLR)

[2024] Curve - Signals And Alibis (B-Sides & Bonus Tracks)(Vol. 1 & Vol. 2)(BLR)

Many many moons ago I was on a Record Company Mailing List, and every now and again I would be sent Promo Packs. Some months I'd get nothing and the next I'd get a couple a week. Most were just naff Boy and Girl Bands and shite Pop Groups that weren't even one hit wonders, but some were just awesome. One of those was a pack promoting Curve's album Cuckoo. Immediately I loved it. So I've been working on this collection for a few months and just got the last couple of songs I wanted. So here you have exactly what the title suggests. And it's awesome if I don't say so myself!

[2024] Curve - Signals And Alibis (Vol. 1)(B-Sides & Bonus Tracks)(BLR)




[2024] Curve - Signals And Alibis (Vol. 1)(B-Sides & Bonus Tracks)(BLR)

[2024] Curve - Signals And Alibis (Vol. 2)(B-Sides & Bonus Tracks)(BLR)




[2024] Curve - Signals And Alibis (Vol. 2)(B-Sides & Bonus Tracks)(BLR)

1 comment: