Friday 11 October 2024

The Clash...

The Black Lodge Relics Discography Collection



Repost Request... The Clash are of course legends, and deservedly so. They burst onto the "Punk" scene with one of the most blistering Debut albums I can think of. Eventually releasing six studio albums before calling it quits. Sure Sandanista is 95% pure self indulgence and both Combat Rock and Cut The Crap are a little questionable, but taken as a whole they released some absolutely astounding songs. From White Riot and London's Burning to English Civil War and Julie's Been Working For The Drug Squad to Spanish Bombs and Lost In The Supermarket, and on and on. Anyway in this large four volume post I've compiled, are what to me is the Clash Discography anyone really needs. But this is my opinion and I'm sure Clash purists would include several other things. Let me know what you think, and what other Discographies you would like to see.

Part One...


Part 1

Part Two...


Part 2

Part Three...


Part 3

Part Four...


Part 4

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting - this is awesome. As for other discographies, here's a few suggestionsSkid Row/Sebastian Bach, Cinderella/Tom Keifer, Tesla, Vain, W.A.S.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nik,
    Hope this finds you well?
    Yet another great post - Thanks!
    Personally, I'd like to see more of the same – i.e. early UK punk bands – Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks, Damned, Eater, etc., if possible!
    Take care, my Friend and keep up the outstanding work!
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually just been thinking of doing a Damned post.

      Delete