Wednesday 2 October 2024

[2024] Billy G. Bang - A Little Bit Of Faith (BLR)

[2024] Billy G. Bang - A Little Bit Of Faith (BLR)

Billy Bang Douglas has sadly just passed away. Singer of Kill City Dragons, Shooting Gallery and Slumlords. I've previously posted several things from those bands so check them out. As a wee tribute I've put this compilation together collecting some of my favourite tracks. R.I.P. to a true gent. Thoughts go to his family and friends.




[2024] Billy G. Bang - A Little Bit Of Faith (BLR)

4 comments:

  1. Sad news. Thanks for making this nice compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thta's really sad news Nik, RIP Billy K.C.D and shooting Gallery never got the acclaim or success they deserved.. some great Gig Memories RIP Mr Billy G *BTW Best Version Of Brown eyed Girl By a country Mile (Marmike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Thanks for turning me onto this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP. Thank you for the well-made post. Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete